Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||1 Year||Material:||Galvanized Steel, Single Wall|
|Insulation Material:||20mm PEF||Equipment Rack:||19 Inch Rack|
|Compartment:||1||Door:||With One Front Door|
|Cooling System:||Air Conditioner||Usage:||Electric Industry|
Galvanized Steel Outdoor Server Rack,
16U Outdoor Server Rack,
Front Door Outdoor Server Cabinet
IP65 16U outdoor server rack cabinet Galvanized Steel Single wall enclosure
1. Brief Description Of outdoor server rack cabinet
Outdoor cabinets are designed to protect equipment from a range of environmental factors that can cause damage or malfunctions. Here are some ways that outdoor cabinets protect equipment:
1. Weatherproofing: Outdoor cabinets are often made from materials that are resistant to rain, snow, wind, and extreme temperatures. The cabinets are designed to keep water, dust, and other debris from entering the cabinet and damaging the equipment inside.
2. Cooling and ventilation system: These systems may include fans, vents, or air conditioning units. The cooling and ventilation system helps to maintain a consistent temperature inside the cabinet, which can prevent equipment from overheating and malfunctioning.
3. Insulation: In some cases, outdoor cabinets may be insulated to protect sensitive equipment from extreme temperatures and reduce the risk of condensation forming inside the cabinet.
4. Security: our outdoor cabinets come with locking mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access to the equipment stored inside. This can help to protect the equipment from theft and vandalism.
5. Cable management: Outdoor cabinets may have cable management systems to organize and protect cables that are connected to the equipment stored inside. This can help to prevent damage to the cables and ensure that the equipment functions properly.
2. Feature Of outdoor server rack cabinet
3. Specification Of outdoor server rack cabinet
|19” space and battery shelf||16U|
|Door||One front door|
|Lock||Anti-theft three point lock for outdoor cabinet(support padlock)|
|Material||galvanized steel, with thermal insulation|
|Installation method||Floor mount|
Air conditioner with screen, can set start working temperature and stop temperature.
Power supply: AC220V 50Hz;
Cooling Capacity: 500W
|Illumination||1pc LED lamp AC220V|
|Door sensor||Used for controlling led lamp on/ off|
|Relative Humidity||5% ~ 100%|
4. Common materials used to make outdoor cabinets:
5. Dimension and Position of installation holes at cabinet base are as follows:
7. Cabinet Picture
Contact Person: Fiona Liang
Tel: 86-13752765943 / 86-0755 23592644