Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Telecome Air Conditioner For Outdoor Cabinet||Cooling Capacity L35/L35:||1000W|
outdoor enclosure air conditioner,
control cabinet air conditioner
1000W Cooling Capacity Outdoor Cabinet Air Conditioner 220VAC Power Supply With 1000W Heating Capacity
1. Air Conditioner Instructions
The air conditioner is one kind of refrigeration product self-developed for cabinet. It is applicable in
the place where the cabinet internal heat is very large, the internal electronic equipment is sensitive to the
environment temperature and which should be isolated internally and externally completely. This product
has multiple functions, high reliability, and has the feature that it can start to work without complex
debugging after powering.
The fan in the internal cycle air path absorbs the hot air from the upside to make air heat exchange
by evaporator fins, and sends the cooled air from the downside of the air conditioner. By so, the air in
cabinet can cycle to achieve the purpose of lowering the temperature. Meanwhile, The fan in the external
cycle air path absorbs the external cold air from the downside, and discharges the hot air from the upside
after heat exchange.
2. Product Parameters
3. Preparation and installation
3.1 Removing package and checking
1. Please prepare installation tools: knife and scissors, and wear protective gloves.
2. Please remove wrapping film and packing belt, then remove the carton, take out the air conditioner.
3. Please check the attachment list and accessory bags in the carton, check whether the air conditioner model is right .
1. After removing the outer package, please make sure that the air conditioner is placed upright , and not placed horizontally or upside down.
2. After removing the outer package, please check carefully whether the appearance of the air conditioner is damaged or oil polluted, if the appearance of the air conditioner has obvious deformation or oil stain, please contact the manufacturer in time.
3. If there is no need to install the product immediately or it needs to be transported to other place, please repack the air conditioner after the checking.
4. It is recommended to recycle the unpacking materials.
3.2 Mechanical installation
Installation tool: Phillips screwdriver
1) Choose cut location on the cabinet according to the holing diagram, remove the shadow area and make the installation hole.
2) Make air conditioner flange close to cabinet door, Fix the air conditioner on the installation surface of the cabinet firmly with M5 screws.
3) Check whether air conditioner is installed levelly and firmly.
1) Check whether air conditioner drainage loop is smooth, in case that drainage is blocked.
2) When determine the location of the installation hole in the cabinet, you should avoid the inlet and outlet air ports inside the cabinet are not blocked by any components inside the cabinet, and the two should be kept a horizontal distance of more than 150mm; otherwise, it is prone to lead to r short circuit of the return air, and poor cooling effect, etc.;
3) carrying or moving the air conditioner should be careful to avoid colliding it and scratching its surface coating;
4. Installation diagram
Contact Person: Fiona Liang
Tel: 86-13752765943 / 86-0755 23592644