Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mounting Method:||Embeded||Input Voltage:||AC 220V±15% 50Hz|
|Cooling Capacity L35/L35:||7500W||Ingress Protection:||IP55|
outdoor enclosure air conditioner,
control cabinet air conditioner
7500 Watt Outdoor Cabinet Air Conditioner RS485 Communication MODBUS-RTU Protocol
1. Air Conditioner Key Features
Remote measuring, remote communication, remote control, which can realize multiple automatic protec-tion and comprehensive self-testing function;
* Strict process control and famous brand components to ensure high quality and reliability of this prod-uct;
Fit for harsh condition (T3), R134a refrigerant ;
Multiple self-protection design , RS485 communication port (MODBUS-RTU protocol);
Built-in condensate water evaporating device;
Low noise level 55dB(A);
LED display, all the settings can changed at the field;
Dry contact alarm output, NO/NC optional;
Anti-theft design, without the protection cover.
2. Air Conditioner Parameters
|Dimensions (Include flange)||1711*761*350mm|
|Application temperature||-40℃ -70 ℃|
|Working temperature||-15℃ -55 ℃|
|Input voltage||AC 220V±15% 50Hz|
|Cooling capacity L35/L35||7500 W|
|Power consumption L35/L35||3000 W|
|IP grade||IP 55|
3. Air Conditioner Product Dimension
4. Air Conditioner Installation instructions
In order to avoid short circuit of air duct, it is suggested to make effective isolation between inner air inlet and outlet.
This product is free of cover, customers don’t need to install additional cover.
1. If the customer needs to in-stall a protective cover, in order to ensure enough circulation of air, the opening rate of the air inlet and outlet should be greater than 60%. It is very important to prolong the unit life and reduce the maintenance frequency.
2. The air inlet and outlet of the protective cover should pre-vent short circuit of air duct, so that the air-con can get the best cooling effect.
3. Due to the opening of the housing problems caused by the fault, not in the scope of the warranty.
Contact Person: Fiona Liang
Tel: 86-13752765943 / 86-0755 23592644