Ip55 32U Outdoor Cabinet 19 Inch Rack Cabinet Telecom Power System Customized Cabinet
Protection Level:IP55 ,Waterproof,dust proof.
External dimension:H2100mm×W800mm×D800mm (can be customized)
Internal Dimension:19 inch rail, 32U
Material:Galvanized steel, double wall. Outer thickness is 1.2mm,inner thickness is 1.0mm
Coating:Polyester powder coating
Color:RAL7035(can be customized)
Lock:Anti-theft three-point locking system,surpporting padlock
Installation Options:Floor mounted
Cable Routing: Cable in and out from the bottom of cabinet
Maintenance:One front door, front maintenance
Estel Outdoor Telecommunication Cabinet with Air Conditioner is mainly used for wireless communication base station, including the new generation of 4G system, communication network/network integrated services, access/transmission switching station, emergency communication/transmission. It is designed for a variety of applications and can be tailored to fit your specific needs.This cost effective solution has a unique cube design that give flexibility to easily have various heights of cabinets.
5. Cabinet Diagram
Cabinet package use free fumigation plywood which is suitable for export. This package is anti moisture, anti impact and srong to ensure safe transportation.
• Must be protected against:
- Mechanical damage
- Improper handling
- A different usage than the cabinet is intended for
• Improper handling is especially:
- Overloading (maximum recommended load exceeding)
- Device installation that can influence negatively operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment
- Change of the construction or design of the cabinet
INSTALLATION OF THE CABINET
• To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load equally.
• Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using the levelling feet.
• To avoid dust penetration in the case where cables lead through some of the cable openings, it may be sealed with a blanking panel with a brush or secured by a plastic frame .
• All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, it must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.