One Compartment Outdoor Telecom Cabinet Galvanized Steel With Anti-theft Three Point Lock
1. Cabinet Key Features
(1) Galvanized Steel, single wall with insulation.
(2) Cabinet cooling system: air conditioner with 1500W cooling capacity
(3) The layout of the cabinet is reasonable, which will facilitate cable access, fixing and grounding. There are cable inlet individually for power cable, signal cable and optical cable.
(4) All the cables used in the cabinet are made from flame retardant materials.
(5)Protection grade :IP55.
(6)Security design: Embedded doors, embedded hinges, 3-point security locks.
2. Cabinet Parameters
|Equipment Installation Method||19” rack|
|Doors||With one front door and one back door , and anti-theft three point lock for outdoor cabinet (support padlock).|
|Material||Galvanized steel, single wall with insulation|
1 set Air conditioner installed on the front door;
1500W cooling capacity,
|Lighting||48V LED lamps|
|Power Distribution Unit||
19 ” rack
|Cable Inlets||The cable entry points are situated at the bottom of the cabinet and easy upgradeable.|
|Cabinet and Componet Coating||The cabinet is coated structural Gray (RAL7032)|
|Package||Wooden Case with pallets|
3. Cabinet Instructions
3.1 Lock Theft Proof Design
(1) Damage resistance of the theft proof lock meets GA/T 73-1994 “Mechanical Anti-theft Lock” class B requirement, supporting padlock.
(2) Three point lock
3.2 LED Lamp And Door Sensor
LED lamp and door sensor are installed at the top of the cabinet.
4. Cabient Doors
The cabinet has one front door and one back door.
5. Production Picture
6. Cabinet Package
Wooden case with pallets