Heat Exchanger Cooling Galvanized Steel Outdoor Telecom Cabinet Including 19” Equipment Rack
1. Cabinet Application
(1) 4G system
(2) Communication/network integrated service
(3) Access/transmission switching station
(4) Emergency communication/transmission
(5) Suitable for outdoor environment, such as roadside, park, remote mountain area, building roof.
2. Technical Parameters
|Layout||One compartment, used for installing 19” equipment|
|Equipment Installation Method||19” rack|
|Door||With one front door, and anti-theft three point lock for outdoor cabinet (support padlock)|
|Material||Galvanized steel, double wall with thermal insulation|
|Temperature Control||Cooling||DC48V heat exchanger|
|Lighting||LED lamp||48V LED lamps (immovable), with protective circuit breaker|
|Temperature||Temperature||Working Temperature: -40°C ~ +55°C|
|Storage Temperature: -50°C ~ + 70°C|
|Transport Temperature: -50°C ~ +70°C|
|Humidity||Relative Humidity||5% ~ 100%|
|Pressure||Air Pressure||62kpa ~ 101kpa (similar to 0m ~ 5000m altitude)|
|Radiation Intensity||Solar Radiation Intensity||1120 × (1±5%) W/m2|
|Surface treatment||Surface treatment||Degreasing, derusting, rustproof phosphating (or galvanizing), powder coated.|
3. Cable inlet
Cabie Inlet is installed at the bottom.
4. Grounding Bar
(1) The cabinet includes grounding copper bar with anti-corrosion coating. There are enough screws for wiring connection terminals.
(2) The metal part of the cabinet should be interconnected and be connected with grounding bar. Connection resistance between any two points is lower than 0.1Ω.
(3) Protective earthing of other equipments inside the cabinet should be connected to the grounding bar.
5. Lock Theft Proof Design
(1) Damage resistance of the theft proof lock meets GA/T 73-1994 “Mechanical Anti-theft Lock” class B requirement, supporting padlock.
(2) Three point lock
7. Delivery Time
Usually about 10-15 days. The exact lead time need to be confirmed according to the quantity of order.