Thermostatic IP55 Outdoor Telecom Cabinet 19" Rack Anti Corrosion Powder Coated
1. Cabinet Application
The Anti Corrosion Powder Coated Outdoor Telecom Cabinet is mainly used in wireless communication base station, such as 4G system, communication/network integrated service, access/transmission switching station, emergency communication/transmission, etc.
2. Cabinet Product details
|Equipment Installation Method||19” rack|
|Doors||With one front door and one back door, and anti-theft three point lock for outdoor cabinet (support padlock).|
|Material||Galvanized Steel, double wall with insulation|
|Temperature Control||Air conditioners and fans|
|Lighting||48V LED lamps|
|Temperature||Working Temperature: -40°C ~ +55°C|
|Storage Temperature: -50°C ~ + 70°C|
|Transport Temperature: -50°C ~ +70°C|
|Solar Radiation Intensity||1120 ×(1±5%)W/m2|
|Environment Monitoring Unit||1U, DC48V|
|Alarm sensors||Water sensor Smoke sensor Temperature and Humidity sensor Shock sensor Door sensor|
|Power Distribution Unit||Grade B Lightning Proof|
|Package||Wooden Case with pallets|
3. Cabinet Appearance and Surface Treatment
Cabinet surface coating is outdoor special powder coating, with white gray color (PANTONE 428C). The coating complies with GB/T 3181-2008 requirement.
4. Cabinert Hinges
5. Cabinet Key features
(1) The cabinet is dustproof, sunproof and rainproof, which is used in outdoor environment.
(2) Cabinet cooling system: air conditioners and fans
(3) The layout of the cabinet is reasonable, which will facilitate cable access, fixing and grounding. There are cable inlet individually for power cable, signal cable and optical cable.
(4) All the cables used in the cabinet are made from flame retardant materials.
(5)Protection grade :IP55.
(6) Security design: Embedded doors, embedded hinges, 3-point security locks.
6. Cabinet Package