Outdoor Power Cabinet with One Battery Shelf and 20U 19” Rack,Air Ventilation
Outdoor Power Cabinet with One Battery Shelf and 20U 19” Rack
ESTEL offers a range of cabinets to house telecommunications infrastructure of fixed line, fibre and cell, through to, control systems for traffic lights, our products are seen on the side of the road and on top of oil rigs.
Outdoor power cabinet is used for installing base station equipment, rectifier system, UPS, and batteries, etc. Cabinet material can be steel, aluminum, or stainless steel, selected according to each customer’s specific requirement. Different cooling options can meet thermal management requirement of different climate area.
We also have solution with a rich variety of accessories to provide a complete solution. Our customers can select from a standard quality cabinet to a fully integrated smart rack that is equipped with power, cooling, locking systems and environmental monitoring.
● IP55 rating (Optional IP65 available upon request). The outdoor power cabinet is vandal proof, withstand dust and sand storms.
● Multiple cooling options: fan, air conditioner, heat exchanger, peltier air conditioner, etc.
● Double walls with optional energy efficient insulation
● Anti-theft 3-point lock mechanism both on front door and back door
● 20RU 19” rail and one battery shelf
● With one front door and one rear door, convenient for maintenance and access
● Powder coated finish
● Cable entry from underneath, include cable inlets at cabinet front bottom and back bottom.
External Dimension H×W×D 1750×750×750mm;
Internal Dimension H×W×D 1400×670×670mm.
|Layout||1 compartment, upper part is 20U 19” rail, lower part is one battery shelf|
|Door||With one front door and one rear door, and special anti-theft three point lock for outdoor cabinet (support padlock)|
|Material||Sandwich structure steel panel|
|Temperature Control||Cooling||24VDC fans|
|Temperature||Temperature||Working Temperature: -40°C ~ +55°C|
|Storage Temperature: -50°C ~ + 70°C|
|Transport Temperature: -50°C ~ +70°C|
|Humidity||Relative Humidity||5% ~ 100%|
|Pressure||Air Pressure||62kpa ~ 101kpa (similar to 0m ~ 5000m altitude)|
|Radiation Intensity||Solar Radiation Intensity||1120 ×(1±5%)W/m2|