1300mm Height 20U Outdoor Telecom Cabinets Without Air Conditioner
1. Outdoor Telecom Cabinet Description
This outdoor telecom cabinet is designed and produced by ESTEL, which is made of high-quality galvanized steel,coated with anti-corrosive and anti-ultraviolet powder, and with IP55 protection grade. The cabinet is 1300mm High and 720mm Wide and 720mm Deep, equipped with a power system, lightning protection and grounding system, temperature control system, lighting system, and user equipment installation space.
2. Outdoor Electrical Cabinet Structure
The cabinet includes 19” mounting rack from top to down, without battery tray.
The cabinet is made of galvanized steel, single wall, thickness: 1.5mm, without thermal insulation.
3. Outdoor Electrical Cabinet Features
- Waterproof, dust proof:
Sealed by import seal belt, waterproof design and air filter instrument realize the efficient protection,IP 55
-Temperature and humidity solution:
We adopt different components to control temperature and humidity to ensure the best working condition inside the cabinet.
- Anti-corruption solution:
The surface of the cabinet , fan and air-condition are made of aluminum alloy, can protect from UV and salt material.
Machine protection solution:
4. Technical Specs
(1) Applicable environment conditions:
Operating temperature: -40°C ~ + 55°C
Storage temperature: -50°C ~ + 70°C
Transport temperature: -50°C ~ + 70°C
Relative humidity (RH): 5%~99%
Air pressure: 62kPa ~ 101kPa (similar to 0m ~ 5000m altitude)
(2) Material: good quality galvanized steel
(3) Surface treatment: powder-coat paint, outdoor polyester light gray RAL 7035 coating
(4) Ingress protection: IP55
(5) Flame retardance: comply with GB5169.7 test A
(6) Insulation resistance: the insulation resistance between grounding devices and cabinet body parts is not lower than 2×104M/500V(DC).
(7) Withstand voltage: the withstand voltage between grounding devices and cabinet body parts is not lower than 3000V(DC)/1min.
5. Connection and Fastening
Use anti-loose threaded connection as structure and bearer connection. Anchor bolt for fixing cabinet use hot dip galvanized bolts.
Door hinges use inner hinge mode.
6. Power system connections
AC input cable connections The connectors for AC input cable are two-core AC input sockets on the front panel of system. The AC cable can be directly inserted to the connector.
Connection of DC load cables The terminals for load connection of the system are LOAD1-, LOAD2-, totally 2PIN, locating on the front panel of the system. The cable can be directly inserted into the terminal.
8. Packing :