Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cooling Method:||Heat Pipe, Passive Cooling||Input Voltage:||DC-48V±20%|
|Cooling Capacity L35/L35:||180W/K(1800W)||Power Consumption L35/L35:||210W/K|
|IP Grade:||IP55||Dimensions (Include Flange):||W×D×H: 550×245×1350mm|
|Working Temperature:||-40-65℃||Mounting Method:||Embedded|
cabinet heat exchanger,
electric heat exchanger
DC48V 180W/K Heat Exchanger With Remote Control, LED Display, Dry Contact Alarm Output For Telecom Cabinet
* Remote measuring, remote communication, remote control, which can realize multiple automatic protection and comprehensive self-testing function;
* Power supply voltage range;
* LED display, all the settings can changed at the field;
* Strict process control and international brand parts deployed to ensure high quality and product;
* Anti-theft design, without the protection cover.
* Dry contact alarm output, NO/NC optional;
ESTEL is provide temperature solutions for communi-cations, with the world’s advanced technology and
rapid development, Meet the increasingly stringent reli-ability requirements. Create a cool, dry and safe
envi-ronment for the operation of equipment and electrical;
The product is widely used in outdoor communication cabinets, electrical cabinets, industrial cabinets and
other occasions need heat dissipation.
|Dimensions (Include flange)||W×D×H 550×245×1350||mm|
|Dimensions (Without flange)||W×D×H 500×245×1300||mm|
|Cooling capacity L35/L35||180||W/K|
|Power consumption L35/L35||210||W/K|
|Surface treatment||Outdoor powder coating RAL7035|
◊ In order to avoid short circuit of air duct, it is suggested to make effective iso-lation between inner air inlet and outlet.
P.S. This product is free of cover, cus-tomers don’t need to install additional cover.
1. If the customer needs to install a protective cover, in order to ensure enough circulation of air, the opening rate of the air inlet and outlet should be greater than 60%. It is very im-portant to prolong the unit life and reduce the maintenance frequency.
2. The air inlet and outlet of the protec-tive cover should prevent short circuit of air duct, so that the air-con can get the best cooling effect.
3. Due to the opening of the housing problems caused by the fault, not in the scope of the warranty.
Contact Person: Ms. Fiona Liang
Tel: 86-13752765943 / 86-0755 23592644