Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frequency Range:||1710-1880MHz 1850-1990MHz 1920-2170MHz||Gain:||18dbi|
sector panel antenna,
mobile base station antenna
1. Frequency range: 1710-1880MHz 1850-1990MHz 1920-2170MHz
2. Polarization: ±45°
5. Beam bandwidth: Horizontal 65°±1, vertical 7°
6. Upper side lobe restrain ≥16dB
7. Cross polarization ratio: 15(@0°),≥10(@±60)
8. Front-to-back ratio:>25dB
9. VSWR: ≤1.4
10. Isolation degree:>30dB
11. Third order inter-modulation:<-107dBm
12. Input impedance:50Ω
13. Power capacity:350W
14. Anti-lightning protection: DC grounded
Basic mechanical performance:
1. The interface type:2×7/16DIN female
2. Size (without packet):1459*190*120mm
3. Size (with packet):1820*210*190mm
4. Weight (without packet):8.6kg
5. Weight (with packet):18.85kg
6. Wind load area:0.25m²
7. Wind resistance:60m/s
8. Antenna shield material: UPVC
9. Interface position: bottom
10. Mechanical down-tilt: 0~10°
11. Operating temperature: -40~+60℃
12. Pole mounted: ¢50~¢115
1.Spread spectrum and modulation scheme: Support multiple spread spectrum factors, adopt QPSK modulation scheme. It has the features of Code resource easy generation, high anti-interference ability and sufficient code resources.
2.WCDMA system has high receiving sensitivity since WCDMA uses higher spread spectrum code rate, which makes base station to cover longer distance and save network construction cost.
3.WCDMA adopt higher RF bandwidth and spread spectrum code rate. Under the condition of same channel capacity, WCDMA uses less RF devices in the base station which means saves integration cost in every channel.
4.Transmission division assembly: Support multiple transmission division methods such as TSTDSTDSSDT that could effectively improve wireless link performance. It is an important new technology helps to improve downlink coverage and capacity.
5.Compress mode technology: In some slots of one or a few continuous wireless frames, by using compress mode technology they are not to be used for sending messages in these slots. They are to do the inter-frequency measurement and inter-system switch that could better realize inter-system switch between WCDMA and GSM to improve operator service quality. It also owns features like easy site construction, easy maintenance, wider frequency range, better multiplexing, better voice quality, high security, .etc.
Contact Person: Fiona