H×W×D 1400×650×650mm Double Wall Galvanized Steel Outdoor Telecom Cabinet IP55
1. Cabinet Application
This series outdoor Cabinet is mainly used in wireless communication base station, such as communication/network integrated service, access/transmission switching station, emergency communication/transmission, etc.
2. Cabinet Features
(1) The cabinet is dustproof, sunproof and rainproof, used in outdoor environment.
(2) Cooling: air conditioner and fan.
(3) The layout of the cabinet is reasonable, which will facilitate cable access, fixing and grounding.
(4) All the cables used in the cabinet are made from flame retardant materials.
3. Technical Parameters
|Structure||Dimension||External Size H*W*D 1400*650*650mm|
|Layout||One compartment, used for installing 19” equipment|
|Equipment Installation Method||19” rack|
|Door||With one front door, and anti-theft three point lock for outdoor cabinet (support padlock)|
|Material||Galvanized steel, double wall with thermal insulation|
|Temperature Control||Cooling||Air conditioner and fan|
|Temperature||Temperature||Working Temperature: -40°C ~ +55°C|
|Storage Temperature: -50°C ~ + 70°C|
|Transport Temperature: -50°C ~ +70°C|
|Humidity||Relative Humidity||5% ~ 100%|
|Pressure||Air Pressure||62kpa ~ 101kpa (similar to 0m ~ 5000m altitude)|
|Radiation Intensity||Solar Radiation Intensity||1120 × (1±5%) W/m2|
4. Connection and Fastening
(1) Use anti-loose threaded connection as structure and bearer connection. Anchor bolt for fixing cabinet use hot dip galvanized bolts.
(2) Door hinges use inner hinge mode.
External Dimension H×W×D 1400×650×650mm(19”, 24U).
6.Appearance And Surface Treatment
Cabinet surface coating is outdoor special powder coating, with white gray color. The coating complies with GB/T 3181-2008 requirement.