Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||15U Outdoor Cabinet||Material:||Galvanized Steel|
|Door:||One Front Door||Cooling:||Air Conditioner|
|Illumination:||AC220V LED Lamp||External Size:||650x650x16U|
|Application:||Telecommunication,base Station,Electronic Ect,Outdoor Electronic Equipment,FTTX Network/Telecom||Ip Rating:||IP55|
Anti Theft Outdoor Telecom Cabinet,
16U Outdoor Telecom Cabinet,
16U Weatherproof outdoor data cabinet
Weatherproof IP55 16U Outdoor Telecom Cabinet With Air-Conditioner Design And Anti-Theft Lock
1. 16U Telecom Cabinet Description
This cabinet is 1000mm High and 650mm Wide and 650mm Deep. ET6565100-EQ-524-70 is an outdoor cabinet which can protect customer’s equipments from damage and extreme weather conditions. The cabinet is an ideal solution for physical connections of outdoor telecommunication equipments. Both active telecom equipments and passive telecom equipments can be accommodated inside the cabinet.
2. Telecom Cabinet Features
Compact and light single wall design
Highest protection against corrosion
Features an integrated roof
Thickness of plate: 1.2mm
Fully welded design, supplied complete, no assembly required
Surface finish: Degreasing, pickling, phosphoric wash, cleaning, and powder coated
3. IP55 Telecom Cabinet Application Area
· Satellite Communication
· Wireless Backhaul
· Cable Television
· Navigation & Positioning
· Military Installation
· Port Security
4. Technical Data Sheet
|Door||One front door|
|Lock||Anti-theft three point lock for outdoor cabinet(support padlock)|
|Material||Galvanized steel; single wall with thermal insulation|
|Installation method||Floor mount|
Power supply: AC220V 50Hz;
Cooling Capacity: 500W
|Ventilation system||Two AC220V fans with one temperature controller|
|Illumination||AC220V LED lamp|
|LED Lamp Switch||Used for controlling led lamp on/ off|
5. Accessories List
|1||Outdoor Telecom Cabinet||1||Set||
(1) External Dimension
650× 650 x1000 mm.
(2) One compartment: including 19” rack.
(3) With one front door , with three point lock for outdoor cabinet.
(4) Material: galvanized steel, single wall with thermal insulation.
Cooling Capacity: 500W
Power Supply: 220VAC, 50Hz
|4||LED Lamp Switch||1||PC||For controlling LED lamp on/off|
6. Optional Accessories(customized) :
● Cooling solution: Air conditioner/fan
● Power distribution unit: can meet the requirements of power system normal operation and equipments maintenance
●Sensors: can monitor internal temperature,humidity,fire/smoke,door opened state.
● Light: one piece LED tube light is for lighting insde and fixed on the top cover.
● Strong rack inside to be equipped with telecom equipments, power source, temperature control device and other attachments.
● Digital display the temperature-setting, temperature alarm, temperature parameters inside and outside, and all kinds of other alarm information, etc.
7. Cabinet Picture
8. 19 inch Mounting Racks Pictures
1.What materials are telecom cabinets made of?
Telecom cabinets can be made from a variety of materials, but most commonly they are made from aluminum, steel, or fiberglass. The material used will depend on factors such as the environment in which the cabinet will be installed, the weight of the equipment to be housed, and the level of security required.
2.What size of telecom cabinet do I need?
The size of the telecom cabinet you need will depend on the amount and type of equipment you need to house. Generally, telecom cabinets come in various sizes, ranging from small enclosures that can fit a single piece of equipment, to large cabinets that can hold multiple racks of equipment.
3. What are the different types of telecom cabinet cooling options?
Telecom cabinets require cooling to prevent equipment from overheating. There are several cooling options available, including air conditioning units, fans, and passive cooling systems. The type of cooling system you choose will depend on the environment in which the cabinet will be installed, the amount of heat generated by the equipment, and the level of cooling required.
4.What is the lifespan of a telecom cabinet?
The lifespan of a telecom cabinet will depend on several factors, including the quality of the materials used in its construction, the level of maintenance it receives, and the environmental conditions in which it is installed. A well-maintained telecom cabinet can last for many years.
9. Similar Outdoor Cabinet Pictures
Contact Person: Fiona Liang
Tel: 86-13752765943 / 86-0755 23592644