Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Distribution Box, Cabinet 19"Rack Installation||Size:||W750mm*D450mm*H1450, Internal High: 20U|
|Material:||SPCC Cold Rolled Steel, With Power Coating||Color:||RAL7035, Pearl White Or Customized|
|Protection Level:||IP65||Mounted:||Ether Wall Mounted Or Floor Mounted|
outdoor network cabinet,
outdoor wall mount cabinet
●The Optical Cable Cross Connection Cabinet is a cabinet that provides optical fiber cable termination and jumper connection for the main layer optical cable and the distribution layer optical cable. After the optical cable is introduced into the cross connection cabinet, after fixing, termination, and fiber distribution, the main layer optical cable and the distribution layer optical cable are connected by using the fiber jumper.
● Cabinet material: cold rolled steel.
● The cabinet is made of high-strength metal, high strength, anti-aging, anti-corrosion, and can resist accidental or malignant damage.
● All the corners of the cabinet are formed by special round-shaped forming molds. The surface treatment is brushed or electrostatically sprayed, and the appearance is beautiful.
● The cabinet is double-layered with high-performance insulation material in the middle, which has good heat insulation effect and can effectively prevent condensation in the cabinet.
● The cabinet door use special sealed door seal, waterproof door lock and three-point door lock. It is safe and reliable, and has good sealing performance.
● 19” installation mode.
● Reliable cable fixing and grounding protection.
● Suitable for termination of single fiber cable and ribbon fiber cable.
● The opening angle of the door is not less than 120°.
● The opening and closing of the door lock is flexible and reliable.
● The protective earthing have an obvious grounding mark.
● Regardless of where the cable is placed and turned in the cabinet, the bending radius of the cable should be no less than 30mm.
● The cable inlet is set to protect the cable, having a bending radius greater than 20 times the diameter of the cable.
1. Optical cable fixing and protection function: with optical cable connection, fixing and protection device. The device introduces and fixes the optical cable on the frame to protect the core of the optical cable from damage. The metal part of the optical cable is insulated from the machine, and the fixed metal sheath and reinforcement core of the optical cable are reliably connected with the high voltage protective grounding device.
2. Optical cable termination function: It has optical fiber termination device, which is convenient for the operation, construction, installation and maintenance of optical cable core and tail fiber connection. It can fix and protect the flat joint without displacement, avoid the influence of external force, and ensure that the core and tail of coiled optical cable are not damaged.
3. Wiring adjustment function: connector through optical fiber jumper. It can quickly and conveniently dispatch the core number of the optical cable and change the routing of the optical transmission system.
4. Protective function of fiber core and tail: After stripping, fiber core has protective device, and after fixing, fiber termination device is introduced.
5. Capacity: Can be customized according to capacity requirements.
Insertion loss≤0.2dB, additional loss≤0.2dB
Return loss≥45dB, additional loss≤5dB
Insertion and withdrawal durability life >1000 times
Electrical properties: insulation resistance≥1000MΩ 500V(DC)
Dielectric Strength: Can withstand 3000V (DC)/1 min no breakdown/no arc phenomenon
Working Temperature:-25℃ ~ +80℃
Storage and Transportation Temperature:-25℃ ~ +80℃
Cabinet Installation Instruction
Firstly, four M12 anchor bolts are reserved on the prefabricated cement base according to the installation size. The anchor bolts protrude the surface of the base about 60 mm. When install, open the two side doors of the base, place the equipment on the cement base, use nuts to tighten the anchor bolts in the base, and then lock the two side doors of the base.
Firstly, pre-install 10 M12 expansion bolts on the wall. The bolts protrude from the wall to 30 mm. Then, assemble the cabinet on the bolts, and fix the cabinet with nuts.
Contact Person: Fiona