Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Output Power:||16050W||Input Frequency:||45~65Hz|
|Application:||Outdoor Telecom Cabinet||Feature:||Output Over Current Protection|
|Input Voltage:||AC220V||Installation Mode:||19” Rack|
telecom rectifier module,
dc rectifier system
Transmission Equipment Telecom Rack Mount Rectifier With Output Over Current Protection
|Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China (Mainland)||Input Voltage: AC220V|
|Brand Name: ESTEL||Output Voltage: DC48V|
|Model Number: GPE48300A||Output Power: 16050W|
|Product Name: Telecom Power System||Input Frequency 45~65Hz|
|Certification: ISO9001, CE, 3C, FCC, TLC||Max. Input Current: 81A|
|Installation Mode: 19” installed||Output efficiency: 92%|
|Application: outdoor telecom cabinet||Operating temperature range: -25°C～+55°C|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20,000 sets per month|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 working days|
|Packaging Details:||carton/wooden case|
(1) Small scale program controlled exchangers
(2) Access network
(3) Transmission equipment
(4) Mobile communication
(5) Satellite communication ground station
(6) Microwave communication
(1) Adoption of active power factor compensation technology with factor >0.99
(2) Wide operating range of AC input voltage: 90～280Vac
(3) Operating temperature range: -25°C～+55°C
(4) Zero current/voltage switching tech with high efficiency ≥92%
(5) Lifecycle of battery prolonged by perfect battery management, including electrical charge/discharge management, battery temperature compensation, battery capacity test, low voltage protection etc.
(7) Input over/under voltage protection
(8) Output over voltage protection
(9) Output over current protection
(10) Output short circuit protection
(11) Auto current sharing, parallel output
(12) Integrated mounting
(13) Perfect SPD 80KA (8/20 US)
The GPE48300A integrated power system consists of power distribution, integrated cabinet, monitoring module and rectifier module. The whole system is of high reliability and performance, and can be operated through PC software.
4. GPE48300A System Configuration
GPE48300A consists of integrated cabinet, power distribution, rectifier module (from 1 set, up to 7 sets) and 1 monitoring module. The configuration is optional, as following table:
|Configuration||Rectifier Module||Monitoring Module||Power Distribution|
AC power distribution: single phase input, 1-pole AC breaker @ general line (63A/3P);
DC power distribution: battery MCB 200A×2;
LVLD: 63A×4;32A×4(MCB capacity optional)
LVBD: 32A×2; 16A×2 (MCB capacity optional)
AC power is first input AC-INPUT MCB and then feed into the rectifier module after lightning proof and filtering. AC-INPUT acts as protection to over load and short circuit to AC power. LVLD and LVBD are connected with 2 load power down contactors KM1, KM2. The user’s battery is connected to the DC output side through MCB BAT and KM2, and the circuit breaker provides disconnection control, over-load and short-circuit protection to the battery.
Under normal conditions, every parameter of rectifier modules and power distribution unit are all under control of the monitoring module, operating according to the pre-set parameter or user’s commands. If AC mains faults, the battery will power to the system. With the battery discharge, the terminal voltage of the battery starts to descend. When battery voltage is under -47V±0.5V, the monitoring module sends DC under voltage alarm signal and when battery voltage is under -46.0V±0.5V (adjustable), the KM1cuts off non-priority loads and retaining power to priority loads. If battery voltage drops to -43.0V±0.5V (adjustable), the KM2 will cut off output of priority loads and then the power system will stop working. If the external AC mains recovers, the system will normally work again. (All above monitoring data are system default values and can be reset by user).
Except for battery over-discharge protection, battery or load over-temperature protection is prohibitive under default, users can send command to activate or inactivate according to the demanding.
|Input voltage range||90||220||280||Vac|
|Output voltage range||-42||-53.5||-58||Vdc|
|Output current range||0||300||A||176~280VAC|
|Ripple (Vp-p)||200||mv||At rated input/output, apply 0.1uF film capacitor and 10uF HF electrolyte capacitor, oscilloscope band width of 20MHz.|
|Output efficiency||90||92||%||220Vac input|
|Input - output||2121||Vdc|
|Output - chassis||750||Vdc|
|Insulation resistance||At normal atmospheric pressure, relative humidity: 90%, testing voltage: 500vdc, insulation of input-output, input-ground, output-ground shall not be less than 10MΩ|
|Operating temp||-25||55||°C||When ≥55°C, power derating output; +55~+65°C, with temperature going up, linear derating 2.0%/°C.|
|Extension operating temp||-40||65||°C||-40°C, power can start, index allowing degradation.|
|Storage tempStorage temperature||-40||80||°C|
|Humidity||10||90||%||Relative humidity, no condensing|
|Cooling method||Forced cooling with fan|
|Ingress protection||The unit can operate normally when the diameter of dust particle is more than 5µm, with density ≤3*104 /m3. The dust shall not be conducting, electromagnetic or corrosive.|
(1) 55~65°C, module power derates, derating method is auto derating; 65°C, 176~280Vac, long term regulate output at least 80% rated power.
(2) 55°C, can output max. output power of module, without over temperature protection, and components can operate normally.
(3) Bacause of liquid crystal’s feature, when exceeding liquid crystal operating temperature range, the screen may be over bright or turn dark with no display.
(4) When lots of dust enter module, short circuit may happen to circuit inside the module. Under damp weather, after dust absorb water, insulation inside power decreases, which may lead to creepage or short circuit inside module. Therefore, in places with lots of dust, please take dust proof measure and clear dust-proof mesh and dust inside module. If dust is too much, the fan may be blocked. The module is cooled by fans, not enough air volume may cause hot inside module can’t be dissipated, then the module will enter over temperature protection in advance.
Chassis connects with external electric through system interface board. As shown in figure below:
1. System, Battery Anode Copper Bar
3. AC Input: N: Neutral Wire; L1, L2, L3: Live Wire
4. DC SPD
5. B1-, B2-: battery cathode
7. AC SPD
8. Packing and Shipping
Our Delivery Agent
The goods can be shipped by sea, by air, by courier, by land, by train, etc.
Besides the following delivery agent, we can also look for the delivery agent with the best price in china if you need us to do for you.
9. Our Contact Information
Mobile Phone: 0086-13752765943
Telephone: 0086-0755 66600941
Contact Person: Fiona