Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Voltage:||DC32~52V||Working Temperature:||-10℃～+50℃|
|Alarm Output:||Relay Output||Alarm Indication:||Red LED Always On|
|Usage:||Industrial||Dimension:||103mm Diamcter * 53mm Deep|
environmental monitoring devices,
environmental monitoring unit
2 Wire DC32~52V Security Monitoring System Photoeleciric Smoke Detector
1. Prodcut Instruction
This product named Photoeleciric smoke detector(hereinafter called detector) delecis the smoke by a couple of infrared diodes. The principle of detecting is granule in the smoke can reflect infrared light. Infrared diodes are placed in the special chamber. The chamber can shield external light, but doesn,t affect the smoke into it. While there is no smoke, the diode can receive very weak infrared light. When the smoke entering the chamber, diode can receive more and more light, and the detector can give out alarm signal when the smoke allains the certain density. In order to reduce the interference and lower power consumption, the emitting circuit adopts the pulse signal.
2. Prodcut Features
3. Product Specification
|Alarm indication||Red LED on|
|Humidity||0%-95% RH(no condensation)|
|External dimension||103mm diamcter*53mm dee|
4. Connection Description
2 wire smoke detectors :
“1” and “2” for DC power input,non-polarized.
“2” for DC power positive pole or cathode input.
“4” for DC power positive pole or cathode output.
“3” for remote indicaror cathode. When remote indicator is used “2” must be connected to the positive line in.
5. Product Diagram
1. The detector can not be installed under worse environment. E.g. coldest, hottest, dusty, do not move away the dustproof cover untill use the detector indeed.
2. Make sure that there is no block within 0.5m from detector.
3. Keep the distance between detector and wall more than 05 . m.
4. Make sure the distance between detectors be less than 15m. And the distance between detector and corner must be less than half of the one between detectors.
5. Horizontally install the detector. If have to be installed slantingly, please keep the angle less than 45 degrees)
6. Deteclors base be installed solid, wire connections must be reliable.
7. Recommendations should be carried out every six months a simulated fire test, the test detectors are working properly.
8. For various reason, including, but not limited to changes in environmental conditions, electric disruptions and tampering, the product may not perform as expected, The user is advised to take all necessary precautions for his/her safety and the protection of his/her property.
Contact Person: Ms. Fiona Liang
Tel: 86-13752765943 / 86-0755 23592644