Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frequency Range:||1710-1880MHz 1920-2170MHz 2550-2690MHz||Gain:||17.5dbi|
sector panel antenna,
cellular base station antenna
1. Frequency range: 1710-1880MHz 1920-2170MHz 2550-2690MHz
2. Polarization: ±45°
5. Beam bandwidth: Horizontal 65°±1, vertical 7°
6. Upper side lobe restrain ≥17dB
7. Cross polarization ratio: 15(@0°),≥10(@±60)
8. Front-to-back ratio:>25dB
9. VSWR: ≤1.4
10. Isolation degree:>28dB
11. Third order intermodulation:<-107dBm
12 .Input impedance:50Ω
13. Power capacity: 200W
14. Anti-lightning protection: DC grounded
Basic mechanical performance:
1. The interface typy:4×7/16DIN female
2. Size (without packet):1425*320*108mm
3. Size (with packet):1695*410*185mm
4. Weight (without packet):13kg
5. Weight (with packet):19kg
6. Wind load s area:0.4m²
7. Wind resistance:60m/s
8. Antenna shield material: FRP/UPVC
9. Interface position: bottom
10. Mechanical down-tilt: 0~10°
11. Operating temperature: -40~+60℃
12. Pole mounted: ¢50~¢115
13. Limited temperature: -55~+75
14. Operating humidity: 8%~98%
1.Flexible frequency configuration could use scattered frequency bands.
2.Perfectly support asymmetric business by increasing downlink timeslot proportion via adjusting uplink and downlink timeslot switch point.
3.Keep consistency between Uplink and downlink Information channel, base station’s transmission and receiving share the RF unit so as to saves equipment cost.
4.TX/RX isolation device is not required when receiving uplink and downlink data.
5.Downlink channel optimization: adopt pre-processing transmission technology including RAKE technology, joint transmission technology, smart antenna technology that effectively decreases the complexity of processing on terminal.
Contact Person: Fiona