Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Cabinet Air Conditioner||Mounting Method:||Embeded|
|Cooling Capacity L35/L35:||1500W||Certificates:||CE|
outdoor enclosure air conditioner,
control cabinet air conditioner
Energy Saving Outdoor Cabinet Air Conditioner 48VDC 1500W Cooling Capacity
1. Company Instructions
ESTEL is provide temperature solutions for communications, with the world’s advanced technology and rapid development, Meet the increasingly stringent reliability requirements. Create a cool, dry and safe environment for the operation of equipment and electrical; The product is widely used in outdoor communication cabinets, electrical cabinets, industrial cabinets and other occasions need heat dissipation.
2. Air Conditioner Instructions
ETA series air conditioner is a temperature control product manufactured by using Midea's air conditioning technology and quality standards. It is specially designed for cooling outdoor areas / spaces such as communication cabinets, machining, automation systems, advertising machines, etc.
3. Air Conditioner Features
4. Air Conditioner Parameters
|Dimensions(Without flange)||H*W*D 745*445*200 mm|
|Dimensions(With flange)||H*W*D 782*482*200mm|
|Mounting method||Door mounted|
|Application temperature||-40℃ -70 ℃|
|Working temperature||-15℃ -55 ℃|
|Input voltage||DC -48V±20%|
|Cooling capacity L35/L35||1500 W|
|IP grade||IP 55|
5. Air Conditioner Technical Chart
6. Air Conditoner Dimensions
7. Air Conditioner Installation instructions
In order to avoid short circuit of air duct, it is suggested to make effective isolation between inner air inlet and outlet. P.S. This product is free of cover,customers don’t need to install additional cover.
1. If the customer needs to install a protective cover, in order to ensure enough circulation of air, the opening rate of the air inlet and outlet should be greater than 60%. It is very important to prolong the unit life and reduce the maintenance frequency.
2. The air inlet and outlet of the protective cover should prevent short circuit of air duct, so that the air-con can get the best cooling effect.
3. Due to the opening of the housing problems caused by the fault, not in the scope of the warranty.
Contact Person: Fiona