Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||W*D*H 482*180*88mm||Input Current:||20~40 A|
|Input Voltage:||100-240 VAC||Product Name:||Power Distribution Unit (PDU)|
|Ethernet:||10/100 Base-T, Support AUTO-MDIX||Application:||Outdoor Telecom Enclosure|
electrical distribution unit,
rack power distribution unit
Circuit Breakers SPD Intelligent Power Distribution ISO9001 CE Certification
|Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China (Mainland)||Size: W*D*H 482*180*88mm|
|Brand Name: ESTEL||Input Current: 20~40A|
|Model Number:NP-16R||Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC|
|Product Name: Power Distribution Unit (PDU)||Console Port: Baud rate: 115200; 8 data bits ; No parity;1 stop bit, no hardware handshaking|
|Certification: ISO9001, CE, 3C, FCC, TLC||Network Protocol: ICMP, IP, TCP/UDP, DHCP, Telnet, DNS, POP3/SMTP, SNMP, HTTP|
|Application: Outdoor Telecom Cabinet||Ethernet: 10/100 Base-T, support AUTO-MDIX|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30,000 sets per month|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 working days|
|Packaging Details:||carton/wooden case|
|Input Current||20~40 Amp|
|Input Voltage||100-240 VAC|
|Chassis||W: 19” (482mm)|
|D: 7.0” (180mm)|
|H: 3.5” (88mm)|
|Console Port||Baud rate:115200; 8 data bits ; No parity;1 stop bit, no hardware handshaking|
|Ethernet||10/100 Base-T, support AUTO-MDIX|
|Network Protocol||ICMP, IP, TCP/UDP, DHCP, Telnet, DNS, POP3/SMTP, SNMP, HTTP|
|Operating Temperature||0°C – 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||29°C – 60°C|
NP-16R PDU provides secured remote power source management operation and AC current monitoring (optional) via TCP/IP networks or local direct connection. Accessing the system is password protected at Administration level or user privilege levels. Network security includes user name and password (64-bit encrypted) authentication for Web access or sending emails. 16R offers the most versatile access control methods in the industry for easy, quick and reliable operations.
Front and Back Panel:
Figure 1– NP-16R Front Panel Illustration
(1) Power Outlet status LED: Visual indication of user power outlet On/Off status.
(2) System power On/Off status LED: Indication of system power On/Off status.
(3) Ethernet Link status LED: When the LED is illuminated, Ethernet port and a LAN connection are established.
(4) Ethernet speed status LED: Ethernet port have 100M status.
(5) Ethernet Active data status LED: When there is data traffic on the LAN, the LED is illuminated.
(6) Factory Upgrade switch: Allow the user to upgrade the system. The switch is located behind the small front panel opening.
(7) Factory Default Reset switch: Allow a user to reset the system to factory default settings.
The switch is located behind the small front panel opening.
(8) A and B Selection LED: When the LED is illuminated, For Circuits A or B Amps which
measurement will appear on the Digital Displays.
(9) Display Selection Amps Indicators: When the LED is illuminated, Amps which measurement will appear on the Digital Displays.
(10) Display Selection Temperature Indicators: When the LED is illuminated, Temperature which measurement will appear on the Digital Displays.(11) Display Selection Button : Each time the Display Se
lection Button is pressed, the Digital Displays will toggle Between Amps and Temperature, and the LED indicators light and show which measurement is currently selected.
(12) Sensor Port: Temperature and humidity port (Optional, e.g. PT100).
(13) Local Master Port (female, or RJ-45 socket): This is also a service port for the user to configure and change the operation setting of system .
(14) USB Port for software upgrading .
(15) Ethernet Port (RJ45, 10/100 Base-T): 10/100 Based-T Ethernet port for connection to LAN.
(16) Digital Displays: Digital Displays toggle between Amps and Temperature, and the LED indicators light and show which measurement is currently selected.
Figure 2 – NP-16R Back Panel Illustration
(17) Power Circuit A - Power Inlet: An NEMA5-15P/IEC320-C14 AC inlet which supplies power (1-8 outlets).
(18) Power Circuit B - Power Inlet: An NEMA5-15P/IEC320-C14 AC inlet which supplies power (9-16 outlets).
(19) Power Breaker: System turn on/off the power supply.
(20) Power Circuit A - Switched Outlets: AC Outlets that can be switched On, Off or rebooted
(21) Power Circuit B - Switched Outlets: AC Outlets that can be switched On, Off or rebooted
3. System Feature Highlights:
● One RS232 service port & one 10M/100M-T RJ45 Ethernet port, support AUTO-MDIX.
● Support safe Ethernet connection.
● Support DHCP or static IP configure.
● Support simple internet firewall, forbid remote access illegally.
● Autonomous AutoPing for each power outlet by ICMP ping package, and be reboot.
● Integrated SNMP agent and Trap notification message capability.
● POP3/SMTP for sending and receiving control commands or user data.
● Support RS232,Web,Telnet,Email, SNMP Management access for users to easily view or change settings.
● Support password protecting user management,8 user at most, and the port owner and access permission could be set
● Local and remote temperature checking and display
● Local and remote current checking and display
● Support temperature, current alarm by locale, email, trap methods
● Event timers/Clock for each power outlet
● Dial-up modem connection via local serial port.
● Handles large current equipment up to 20-40A,100-240V
● Support 16 ports control,and could be customized
● Support port name, power on status and owner setting
● User’s software upgrading is available
● Scheduling AC outlet power cycling periodically or weekly scheduling.
4. Packing and Shipping
Our Delivery Agent
The goods can be shipped by sea, by air, by courier, by land, by train, etc.
Besides the following delivery agent, we can also look for the delivery agent with the best price in china if you need us to do for you.
Contact Person: Fiona