Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||AC110V Air Conditioner||Cooling Capacity L35/L35:||600W|
|Mounting Method:||Embedded||Power Consumption L35/L35:||270W|
|Airflow:||120 M3/h||Working Temperature:||-15°C ~ +55°C|
|Power Supply:||AC110V±15% 50/60Hz||IP Grade:||IP55|
|Surface Treatment:||Outdoor Powder Coating RAL7035||Refrigerant:||Refrigerant R134A|
AC110V 60Hz 600W Cabinet Type Air Conditioner MODBUS-RTU Communication Protocol , LED Dispaly
AC110V 60Hz 600W Air Conditioner MODBUS-RTU Communication Protocol, LED Dispaly, R134a Refrigerant
* Remote measuring, remote communication, remote control, which can realize multiple automatic protection and comprehensive self-testing function;
* Strict process control and famous brand components to ensure high quality and reliability of this product;
* Fit for harsh condition (T3), R134a refrigerant ;
* LED display, all the settings can changed at the field;
* The heating function is optional;
* Multiple self-protection design , RS485 communication port (MODBUS-RTU protocol);
* Dry contact alarm output, NO/NC optional;
* Anti-theft design, without the protection cover.
ESTEL is provide temperature solutions for communi-cations, with the world’s advanced technology and rapid
development, Meet the increasingly stringent reli-ability requirements. Create a cool, dry and safe envi-ronment for
the operation of equipment and electrical; The product is widely used in outdoor communication cabinets,
electrical cabinets, industrial cabinets and other occasions need heat dissipation.
The below is this air conditioner used in the outdoor telecom cabinet:
|Dimensions (Include flange)||W×D×H 582×352×175||mm|
|Dimensions (Without flange)||W×D×H 546×315×175||mm|
|Input voltage||AC110V±15% 50/60Hz|
|Cooling capacity L35/L35||600||W|
|Power consumption L35/L35||270||W|
|Surface treatment||Outdoor powder coating RAL7035|
◊ In order to avoid short circuit of air duct, it is suggested to make effective iso-lation between inner air inlet and outlet.
P.S. This product is free of cover, cus-tomers don’t need to install additional cover.
※ If the customer needs to install a protective cover, in order to ensure enough circulation of air, the opening rate
of the air inlet and outlet should be greater than 60%. It is very im-portant to prolong the unit life and reduce the
※ The air inlet and outlet of the protec-tive cover should prevent short circuit of air duct, so that the air-con can
get the best cooling effect.
※ Due to the opening of the housing problems caused by the fault, not in the scope of the warranty.
Contact Person: Fiona